Thursday 29 September 2011

September update



September update

This month has been busy, but unfortunately not on the gaming front.

I've recently moved home, so that has been taking up most of my time.

 However i haven't been idle , i do still have a few new and some ongoing projects. (even started playing Magic:the gathering commander)

Now with Skelp gaming event only week away and Skirmish livingston near the end of October.  i still need to paint up an Urban war gaming table, which i will post up a building step by step.

i will also be continuing with my Warhammer 40'000 Orks, and my new warmaster ancients Norman army.Both armies only 1000pts each.

On the topic of Orks i manged to get in a quick test game against a Salamander space marine force, i had forgotten how brutal Orks in close combat are. Once my Orks are finished being painted I'll do a battle report for them and post the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment